Members Welcome Information
Welcome to The Henley Tennis Club!
Thank you for joining. We hope you enjoy playing at Henley Tennis Club and come along to the club sessions to meet other members. We will be hosting a few social events throughout the year and will keep you informed of these via the web site and emails.
In previous years we have issued shoe tags but this process is currently under review.
Please find some membership information below:
Access to the courts and clubhouse
- A push pad lock on the gates provides access to the courts outside Club Sessions. Please remember to lock the gates when you leave to deter intruders.
- The current codes to access the courts will have been sent to you after your payment was processed. If you did not receive the codes then please do contact me, Col Main Chairman and Head Coach 07972272168.
- There is a court booking system via our web site.. Priority of courts is given to Club Matches and Coaching programmes.
Colin Main Chairman and Head Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Pugsley Treasurer email@example.com
Katy Bayly Club Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Clair Smith Membership Secretary email@example.com
Jo Saunders Child Welfare Ofice firstname.lastname@example.org
John Tamplin Facilities Manager email@example.com
Jeremy Wright Mens Team Captain firstname.lastname@example.org
Colin Main Ladies Team Captain email@example.com
See website for details. Both adult and junior coaching available.
All members are encouraged to play in competitive matches. If you would like to play for any of the teams please contact Jermey Wright for Men and Colin Main for Ladies.
Summer: Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 6pm to dusk
All year: Sunday mornings, 10.30am to 1pm
N.B. These are intended for adults, or those juniors demonstrating a good level of ability.
We endeavour to provide balls for use in Club Sessions. Balls are kept in the Club House.
Henley Sports (1 Greys Road, Henley) offer a 10% discount on tennis equipment (not rackets) for Members.
Members are requested to comply with the following rules:
- Tennis shoes must be worn, not hard serrated-soled trainers which can damage the courts.
- Appropriate tennis/sports clothing should be worn.
- During Club Sessions, Members are expected to mix in. Doubles takes precedence over singles.
- Guests of Members are permitted to play on up to 3 occasions per Membership Year.
- Children under 11 years of age should be under the supervision of an Adult Member.
- Good behaviour is expected at all times.
- When moving between courts, care should be taken not to disturb the play of others.
- Players use the courts at their own risk.
- Plastic bottles and other waste must not be left on the courts.
- Ensure that the Club House and gates are locked when leaving the courts.
- KEEP THE CLUB HOUSE CLEAN. TAKE ALL LITTER HOME WITH YOU AND LEAVE THE CLUB HOUSE CLEAN AND TIDY.
We look forward to seeing you down on the courts soon. In the meantime, please follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/HenleyTennis) and like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/henleytennis).
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please let me know.
Chairman and Head Coach The Henley Tennis Club
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / M: 07972272168