Matches and Ladders
We run a number of teams in the midweek Summer and Winter Floodlit Banbury leagues that caters for all abilities. Our A Team are the current Floodlight League Division 1 champions.
We're always looking for more players so please contact us if you are interested.
Latest results and tables can be found here:
We also run a singles ladder through the year. Please contact Alex Hollingdale if you would like to join.
Latest ladder standings can be found here
Rules / Guidelines:
1. Arrange your own matches and try to play all the opponents in your Box by the end date.
2. A “Match” = first to reach 11 games (i.e. "best of 21 games") in one extended Set. Tie break at 10 all.
3. Each game won counts as 1 point. Please can the winner enter the scores
4. Players will be promoted / demoted mainly on the basis of total points won, but new applicants may be seeded.
5. Cancellation / No-Show / Not Available: If a player cancels or is generally not available and the match cannot be
re-scheduled, the available player scores 10 points and the unavailable player's score is entered as 'X'
6. Failure to play at least one match will lead to removal from the ladder, unless you contact the organiser,
and to demotion in any case