WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE EMAIL OUR MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY IF YOU WANT TO GO ON THE WAITING LIST
We offer a variety of membership packages and, whilst you don't need to be a member to enjoy the coaching, the benefits of joining as a member are:
- 7 well maintained courts - 6 with floodlights.
- A fantastic team of coaches run by Elly Shearman. Our coaches work with players at every level of tennis. If you need more information on group or individual coaching and mentoring, get in touch. Members benefit from reduced rates.
- We offer social play as well as club competitions, tournaments and ladders.
- There are opportunities to represent the club, all year round, in team and league competitions.
- We have a recently refurbished Clubhouse and Bar, complete with Table Football and Table Tennis. This is a great place to socialise with other members.
- Members can book the Clubhouse for private parties with no rental charge, subject to a minimum spend at the Bar. For more details see the tab 'Hire Clubhouse' on the Booking page.
- We run regular social activities for both Adults and Children (go to the Events page for more details).
- Members receive 10% discount on the purchase of sports gear at Gyles Brothers Sports Shop, 188 Whiteladies Road Bristol BS8 2XU.
- There is the opportunity to join the LTA (Lawn Tennis Association). Membership includes entry to the LTA Members Wimbledon Ticket Ballot, priority ticket access to major events including the Fever-Tree Championships, access to an LTA Tennis Ranking for tournaments outside the Club plus other benefits. Sign-up here*
*New members should affiliate to Kings Lawn Tennis Club and opt into the Wimbledon Ballot when they sign up for an LTA membership if they wish to be included in the draw.
Please contact our Membership Secretary Camilla Pond by emailing [email protected] if you have any queries or need more information on any of the membership packages detailed below.