How to find us
All Players using the courts must be members.
In line with the easement of restrictions outlined by the Scottish Government, and current guidelines issued by Tennis Scotland, the courts are now OPEN!
The current guidelines issued by Tennis Scotland which detail the measures to be taken by players when returning to play are displayed at the entrance to the courts.
Please familiarise yourself with these guidelines and ensure that all relevant safety measures outlined, are strictly adhered to.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact the club at [email protected]
The following temporary measures shall apply.
1. Courts can only be used if pre-booked through the club website.
2. Play shall be limited to current members only. No guest players until further notice.
3. The clubhouse shall remain closed. The only exception to this will be to access first aid equipment.
4. No player to enter the courts until the previous match has concluded and those playing have left the courts.
5. As the courts cannot be left unlocked, the court door access lock should be cleaned before and after use.
6. It shall be the players responsibility to bring hand sanitisers and wipes to do so.
7. The nets shall be set prior to the courts opening and should not be adjusted.
8. Richard Knapman (Head Coach) contact details for private lessons are [email protected] or 07703 022495.
2021- 22 membership rates have now been updated on the website so please do go ahead and renew or set up new membership.
KTC is a small, friendly and relaxed club with over 100 members. Roughly half of our members are juniors and we actively encourage juniors to join our club.
We welcome new members at any time. Membership is open to families, adults and juniors, and runs from 1st April to 31st March.
For those who are competitive we play in the Central Scotland Doubles Leagues and have 2 Men's teams, 1 Women's team and junior teams playing across a number of divisions. We are always looking for new team members so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our fantastic, family friendly facilities and programmes will suit all standards of players:
- 2 floodlit hard courts
- Modern clubhouse with showers, changing facilities and a social area
- Comprehensive coaching programme for all ages and abilities
- Annual Club Champsionships (Mens, Womens, Juniors, Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles)
- A club league for all standards of play
- Box leagues for improving players
- Various other social events, on and off the court
Take a look over at the 'Membership' tab to find out about how you can join our club!