We have a thriving junior section and new members are very welcome. Tennis is a great game – it’s both competitive and social. It’s both individual and team. It’s one of the few sports where boys and girls can play against each other. Learning the game as a child can provide your son or daughter with access to a sport that can last them all their lives! And of course, it’s another way of keeping fit!
Please use the links above to access our coaching pages relating to:
- Mini tennis (ages 5-11)
- Junior tennis (ages 11-17)
Junior club night
We have a club night on Fridays for older juniors. Andy our coach will be supervising games based drills and match play. There is a small charge per session.
We also offer a number of half-day tennis ‘camps’ in the major school holiday breaks. The age range is from 6 to 16 years old. Courses can suit any ability level. For more details, please contact Andy or see the 'Holiday Camps' page above.
Eight great reasons for becoming a junior member of our club!
1. You get access to our courts at certain times of day!
2. Your mum or dad can become a 'junior parent' and play tennis with you!
3. You can bring a guest from time-to-time!
4. You can enter our summer club tournament!
5. You can perhaps play for a team!
6. You can enter the annual draw for Wimbledon tickets!
7. You can participate in junior Fridays!
8. You can pay reduced coaching fees!
Not bad eh! See the membership pages for more information.