Tennis Club Update
Mon, 13 Jul 2020 00:00
The court booking system has been reintroduced to our website Saturday 20th June for re-opening Monday 22nd June. Please use your Clubspark login details to make all bookings and ensure you have read the following rules we have put in place in order to comply with Welsh Government / LTA Restrictions.
COURT BOOKINGS / PRIVATE PLAY DURING CURRENT PHASE:
- Each slot is 60 minutes long, for which you should vacate your court 10 minutes early to avoid cross-over with incoming players.
- Please limit your play to 1 session per day / 3 sessions per week maximum.
- Both Singles and Doubles play is permitted .
- Drop-In club sessions will not run but members are encouraged to arrange games at these times.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at both ends of all courts and members are urged to use them before/during/after play.
- Optional - Each player should bring their own tennis balls with their initials on to handle/serve. To send someone else’s ball back to them, please kick / roll / flick up and hit it.
- Balls are for sale if there is a key holding commitee member available. Otherwise please ensure you bring some with you.
- Courts 1-2 should be accessed through the pavillion-end gate, Court 3 through through the leisure-centre end.
- All court fixtures have been removed and gates can be left ajar to avoid contact points.
- The clubhouse remains closed.
- Please observe and adhered to all on-site signage and markings.
- View the Tennis Squad Infographic on playing safely.
Existing booking rules:
- To book a court, simply click on any available time slot. You will be prompted to log-in in order to book. If you do not already have a ClubSpark account, you will be required to create one. Complete the booking requirements and when finished, you will be sent a booking confirmation via email
- When booked, two, three or four people may use the court. Equipment is not supplied.
- Only Llantrisant Tennis Club members have use of the floodlights. Full members also enjoy other benefits too - Join here.
- If after booking you find that you are no longer able to play, please cancel your booking so that others may use the courts.
- If you would like a coached session either as an individual or a group, please contact Tennis Squad.