- 14 day advanced booking
- 1 booking session per day: 4 slots allowed
Use of Floodlights
- Tokens for the floodlights, costing £2.00 per half hour per court, can be obtained the Standlake Village Shop.
- The switch for the shelter light is located on the right hand wall of the shelter under the meters - This is timed for 2 minutes
- Put a token in the appropriate meter (i.e. Court One, two or three as marked) - Light will be bright after three minutes
- No money at all should be inserted into the meters - only tokens
- The clock will display the time. The green light on the post to the left of the shelter will light up 5 minutes before the end of your chosen time. If you wish to continue playing for another half an hour then immediately put another token in the meter.
- If the lights go off then you must wait 15 minutes before using another token
- Once the floodlights turn off, a spotlight will shine towards the gate to show the way out. This light will remain on for 4 minutes
- Floodlights may be used as follows:
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday - Up until 9.00pm
Wednesday,Thursday, Friday - Up until 10.00pm