Play & Compete
At Lymm Tennis Club, our aim is to create an enjoyable atmosphere for members of the community who would like to socialise and keep active. We try to ensure that there is a wide range of activities with something for everyone. Our ambition is to encourage more people to experience the amazing game of tennis.
The standard of tennis is mixed, so there is no need to feel daunted if you are new to the game or haven't played for a while. To get everyone playing we have a broad tennis programme that suits most abilities and availability.
- If you simply want to get on court, members simply need to turn up and play. There is rarely a shortage of available courts. Peak times are Saturday afternoons, but other than that, you will have no problems getting a court.
- If you're looking to meet and play with other members, join our social tennis sessions each Wednesday evening and Saturday afternoon through the spring and summer. A reasonable playing standard is required, but we can provide coaching to get you there!
- For Juniors, every Friday throughout the spring and summer, we have our Junior club night. This is a relaxed gathering of younger members who get together for tennis and pizza. The session is supervised.
- For Seniors, social tennis takes place all year round, every week, come rain or shine. Tuesday night is ladies night and Thursday men's night. A relaxed couple of hours of tennis is followed by socialising in the clubhouse with drinks and food available at the bar.
- Play other clubs in the Warrington Leagues through our numerous mens and ladies teams.
- Play competitively with other members through our annual Club Championship, our ladder tournament, our American and Adult and Child Tournaments.