At MTC, we have Teams for men, ladies, mixed,and juniors playing competitively throughout the year. If you are new to the club and keen to find out more about team tennis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A new team competition introduced this summer is a Super Vets mixed team in the East of Scotland Leagues for those aged over 55 for men and over 50 for ladies.
Our team captains are:
Ladies - Stella Smith
Gents - James Burnet
Juniors - Sean Elliot
Winter League - Charlie Mollison
MTC policy is to select the strongest available team for each competitive match. Team selection is managed by the respective Team Captains in accordance with the following criteria.
- Players must be member of MTC.
- Players must state their willingness & availability.
- A player's previous & current playing level, experience & results.
- The level a player has competed at in the East of Scotland leagues.
- Attendance & development at match practice, squad & coaching sessions.
- The Head Coach's opinion of a player's abilities.
- The Team Captain's opinion of a player's abilities.
- The commitment of a player to be part of the MTC teams.
- Adherence to Team Code of Conduct.
There is also an expectation that players who represent MTC demonstrate a commitment to club social tennis and events.