Welcome to Muswell Hill Methodist LTC
Welcome to MHMLTC
"the best little tennis club in North London"
Latest Club News
We have realised that our constitution, which is about 50 years old, needs to be updated. We are therefore calling an EGM to agree a new one. This will be held at the The Pavilion, Albert Road Recreation Ground, N22 7XL at 7.30pm on Saturday 19 November. Hopefully the meeting will not last too long, so to encourage as many members as possible, it will be followed by a social evening. The highlight will be one of our members, Michele Freedman, who will be singing some of her favourite songs for us. Added to that, your first drink will be on the club and snacks will be provided. So do put that date in your diary. A committee meeting on 28 October will finalise the wording of the constitution which will then be sent to members to read before 19 November.
You can read more about this and all the other news here >>, including:
- court bookings now handled by Clubspark; please delete any bookmarks to the previous Openplay system
- recent maintenance of Court 4 and Courts 1 to 3
- problems with access to the club website
- reminders about club rules concerning court booking, guests, and the consumption of alcohol on the Methodist estate
- details about the new web site and booking system
- the Friends of Middlesex Tennis sponsorship scheme
- information on Joe's junior coaching courses.
Latest Team News
The Winter Leagues started in late September. Information about fixtures is available here >> .
The latest results for all of the competitions can be found here >>.
Join the club
We are a very popular club, and membership is closed for this year for Club standard players, though we have a few spaces for team-standard players: please contact us. Membership is always open for juniors, however. Please come and see the Club and let us know if you want to be added to the waiting list to join in April 2017.
How to find us
Meadow Drive (Off Colney Hatch Lane) London London N10 1PL