CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
The annual club championships will take place from Friday 10th September 2021 until Saturday 30th October 2021.
Thank you to all those who have entered - we have almost 60 individual competitors and expect to play around 70 matches in the competition this year.
Entries are now closed and the draw is available below:
1. All matches will be the best of 3 normal sets. However the 3rd set, if required, can be replaced by mutual agreement with a championship tie-break (first to 10 points ), to help keep match bookings restricted to 2 hours.
2. Competitors should arrange their matches within the deadlines stated on the draw. Each round has a "played by" date and this is the last date on which that round should be played. Please make every effort to play matches in advance of these deadlines.
3. Please email results to the tournament organiser immediately following the match. Results will be added to the draw as the tournament progresses.
4. Competitors should provide their own tennis balls. Each side should bring one new tin of balls to a match. One tin is used for the match and one tin can be kept by the winners for their next match.
5. In the event of any difficulties in arranging a match please let the tournament organiser know at the earliest opportunity. Contact details are below.
6. All finals are expected to be be played during the day on Saturday 30th October 2021.
7. Please remember to adhere to social distancing guidelines and make use of the hand sanitiser provided on court.
07973 518 428