The annual club championships will take place from Sunday 30th August until Saturday 3rd October.
Entries are now closed and the draw is available below. Thank you to all those who entered. We have 62 competitors this year.
1. All matches will be the best of 3 sets however the 3rd set , if required, shall be replaced with a championship tie-break (first to 10 points ). Match bookings can therefore be restricted to 2 hours.
2. Competitors should arrange their matches within the deadlines stated on the draw. Each round has a "played by" date and this is the last date on which that round should be played. Please make every effort to play matches in advance of these deadlines.
3. In the event of any difficulties in arranging a match please let the tournament organiser know at the earliest opportunity. Contact details are below.
4. Please email results to the tournament organiser immediately following the match. Results will be added to the draw as the tournament progresses.
5. Competitors should provide their own tennis balls. Each side should bring one new tin of balls to a match. One tin is used for the match and one tin can be kept by the winners for their next match.
6. All finals are expected to be be played on Saturday 3rd October.
7. Please remember to adhere to social distancing guidelines and make use of the provided hand sanitiser on court.