How to find us
Nuneaton Lawn Tennis Club
Nuneaton Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1898 and is the last remaining LTA registered tennis club in Nuneaton. We have 2 Artificial Grass courts and 3 Macadam courts, all of which are floodlit and a clubhouse with changing and shower facilities. We are a welcoming friendly club with over 200 members.
In 2008 we were awarded Tennis Clubmark status, the premier quality award for Sports Clubs. Recently we achieved Tennismark status. This is the Lawn Tennis Association's recognition of good standards and best practice at Tennis venues across Britain.
We finished a project in 2010 to upgrade 2 of our courts to artificial grass courts and implement floodlights on three more courts.
In 2012 we completed a project to extend and improve the clubhouse.
We have a number of further projects currently running to improve and upgrade the club facilities.