GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION AND TERMS
- The OWLTC membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. Upon joining or renewing, all members must either pay the full fee according to their membership category or elect to pay in six monthly instalments.
- Membership categories and costs, payment methods and instalment details are contained in the online membership joining/renewal process – click here
- A few weeks prior to 1 April each year, a membership renewal email will be sent via ClubSpark to all main contacts requesting them to go through the renewal process and make payment for the forthcoming year. Members who have not elected to pay in instalments by Direct Debit must pay the full renewal amount within 30 days of the due date or they will be deemed to have lapsed their membership and will not be entitled to use the club facilities, enter club competitions or represent the club in league matches.
- Joining members will be asked to agree to the Club’s Term and Conditions, which can be viewed here
- As an LTA registered venue, the club requires that all members adhere to the club rules and Code of Conduct to which the club has committed. These include policies relating to the expected behaviour of players, parent/guardians and children, safeguarding and health and safety. Copies of the Code of Conduct and other policies will be provided in the Welcome email sent out to members at the time of joining.
Persistent failure to abide by club policies may put your membership at risk.
- Joining and membership renewals are all carried out online via the ClubSpark system. Members are requested to check their details and amend if required upon renewal.
- The primary means of communication is by email via ClubSpark. Members are requested to modify their account details if their email or mobile number changes.
- All members aged 11 and over who are members of the LTA and have opted in are entitled to take part in the annual club Wimbledon ticket ballot.
- Only tennis must be played on the courts. Any other activity is forbidden.
- Appropriate sports clothing must be worn at all times (ie correct non-slip, non-marking footwear and tops worn at all times).
- No play is to take place after 10.00pm.
- Floodlights are coin operated and cost £6 per hour on the carpet courts and £5 per hour on the hard courts.
- All members are advised to book tennis courts in advance using the online court booking system. Please refer to the Court Priorities information sheet, a copy of which will be provided in the Welcome email when a new member joins.
- Courts may be booked up to 21 days in advance.
- The club retains the right to block book courts. All block bookings are entered onto the court booking system.