Our Kids Camps run during every School Holidays* on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Camps provide a day full of tennis and multi-sport activity suitable for School Years 1-8** of all tennis backgrounds. They're fun, active, educational...and cheaper than childcare!
A typical tennis camp day:
- 10.00am - Registration, warm-ups, team based agility, balance and coordination activities.
- 10.50am - Tennis coaching and drills
- 11.40am - Tennis games
- 12.20pm - Lunch-time (children should bring their own lunch & a drink, a tuck shop runs with treats on sale)
- 12.50pm - Multi-sports (5 a side football, supervised play activities).
- 1.30pm - Team competitions
- 2.20pm - Cool-downs, games and presentations
Head to the Tennis Squad booking system to see the next camps running and book your session.
|Holiday Tennis Camps||All standards|
|School Yrs 1-8||Mon / Wed / Fri 10am-3pm|
- *Camps do not run during the Christmas holidays or on Bank Holidays
- **Children in Reception year are invited to camps provided that they are already members of our term-time coaching programmes .