Learn, Train & Compete with Tennis Squad this Summer
Sat, 15 May 2021 00:00
Club regulars will know that we are booming right now with high demand to play the game at all ages and levels. So whether you're looking to play for fitness, fun, friendships or improvement (likely a combination!), check out some of our coach-led activities below and get in touch to find out more. We run inclusive programmes. If you have specific needs please get in touch to discuss how we can help.
- Tots Tennis - an early years introduction to a game for life!
- Youth Start - intro courses for kids including an equipment pack and club joining offer!
- Youth Squads - year-round term time sessions to develop your skills in a fun & sociable environment
- Player / Competitor Squads - supporting regular players competing at local, county & regional level.
- Holiday Camps - fun & games for kids in the school break.
- Junior Mornings - Saturday morning coaching & games for members
- Tennis Xpress - an adult beginners short course with adapted balls. Serve, rally & score from day one!
- Adult Squads - improver, club & team sessions to develop your doubles game.
- Cardio Tennis - a tennis themed workout to music, suitable for all playing levels!
- Private Coaching & Buddy Hittting - bespoke tuition to accelerate your progress
- Junior Team Challenge - a fast, fun, friendly (& free!) introduction to competition for 'Squad players
- LTA Tournaments - individual events from Local to National level.
- Padel Tennis - another racket sport now played by >12 million worldwide!