Pay and play now available again
Thu, 11 Jun 2020 00:00
Pay-and-Play is now available at Romsey & Abbey Tennis Club. Non-members may book and pay for a court via our website: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/RomseyTennis/Booking
Pay-and-Play is currently available 8am-9pm (Sat & Sun) and midday-4pm (Mon-Fri). We will be increasing the weekday hours over the coming weeks.
Please follow these guidelines:
- You must not come to the courts if your are displaying Covid-19 symptoms or self-isolating.
- You must adhere to Social Distancing.
- You must make a booking on Clubspark prior to travelling to the courts.
- You must follow the LTA guidelines for players. A copy of these can be found attached to the fence on each court.
- Turn up on-time for the start of the session, and leave 5 mins before the end of the session, to minimise congestion when entering/leaving the courts.
- Arrive ready to play. Place any clothing or bags well apart from the other player.
- Take everything away with you, including any rubbish.
- Do not bring bicycles or anything else on-site.
- Please shut the gate.
Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets in the car park, which are open 9am - 5pm. Hand washing facilities are also available at the courts, in the form of a water butt in front of the club hut.
Please note that the entry gate keypad and handle are common touch points. Please ensure you wash your hands after touching them.
If you have any concerns regarding the measures in place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any comments or feedback, we would also welcome these.