Get on Court at Ruskin Drive!
A new online court booking system has now been launched at Ruskin Drive!
All members of Ruskin Tennis Club will be issued with a unique pin code. This code can be used to access the courts at Ruskin Drive at any time, once a court booking has been made online.
When you first become a member of Ruskin Tennis Club you will receive an email inviting you to create a ClubSpark account linked to Ruskin Tennis Club. You will need to click on this link and follow the instructions to set up an account - this account login will be required for all subsequent court bookings.
How to book a court at Ruskin Drive:
- Visit the Ruskin Community Tennis booking page to view court availability
- Select a court and timeslot to book online.
- A booking confirmation email, containing your unique pin code, will be sent to the email address provided when you initially set up a ClubSpark account
- Simply enter your unique pin code at the gate to access the courts. Your pin is valid for the duration of your court booking.
- Enjoy playing!
- Your unique pin code will not enable you to access the courts without an online booking
- Ruskin Tennis Club members are able to book courts at Ruskin Drive free of charge. The charge for non-members to book a court is £4.80 per hour. This fee would be paid online at the point of booking (Step2).