Local Tennis Leagues
The Local Parks Tennis Leagues offer local residents friendly and competitive singles matches for adults of all standards!
If you would you like to play more singles or are looking for new people to play, these leagues are a great way to play friendly, competitive tennis against other players in your area.
Players are organised into groups of a similar level and arrange their own matches at a mutually convenient time over an 8 week ‘round’.
There are 8 venues in Bromley where you can play your matches and every player who completes 3 matches by the half way mark is sent a free can of tennis balls!
Open to men and women (aged 18+) of all standards, everyone is welcome.
Click on the links below to see details of the upcoming rounds in the borough and come and join other players in Bromley to get a great match, when it suits you. See you on court!
This is how it works:
- Players are organised into groups of up to 8 people of a similar standard
- Contact details are emailed
- Players arrange their own matches
- It is a mixed sex, singles league, so men and women play each other
- You can play on any court that suits both players
The league is:
- For everybody!
- We welcome beginners as well as advanced players.
- Don't worry that you won't be good enough - playing matches is the best way to improve, and we use an online questionnaire to assess people's ability so you play only people of a roughly similar level
- Affiliated to the LTA For adults aged 18 years and above
For more information please visit https://localtennisleagues.com/bromley