How to book
Floodlight booking schedule
Members only need to book a court if they wish to play under floodlights during the winter season. During the winter season the availability of courts varies throughout the week, see summary below.
Monday – No booking available (Courts 3,4 and 5 used for winter coaching. Courts 6 and 7 used for team practice.)
Tuesday – All 5 floodlit courts available to book across 2 sessions, 7pm or 8.30pm
Wednesday – All 5 floodlit courts available to book across 2 sessions, 7pm or 8.30pm
Thursday – All 5 floodlit courts available to book across 2 sessions, 7pm or 8.30pm
Friday – Courts 6 and 7 available to book across two sessions, 7pm or 8.30pm (Courts 3,4 and 5 used for Winter social play)
Saturday - No booking necessary - free use for all playing members
Sunday – No booking available (Courts 3 to 7 used for Singles Box League)
How to book a floodlit court
Only members can book a floodlit court. Courts can be booked online or using the ClubSpark 'Booker' App.
Courts can be booked up to 8 days in advance and must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
To book online follow the below steps:
- Click on the day and time you wish to play.
- A pop up window will appear, click 'BOOK NOW'
- Check the details of your booking and if you are happy, click "CONFIRM AND PAY'
- Another pop up window will appear inviting you to enter your email and payment card details. Click 'Pay' to confirm your booking. Payments are handled by Stripe, a secure third party payment gateway.
- Confirmation of your booking will appear.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Cancellations can only be made due to bad weather and only made after 5pm on the day of the booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds will not be made under any other circumstances and are at the discretion of the committee.
Refunds will be processed via Stripe and the cost of the booking will be transferred back into the account used to make the original payment.