COVID-19 STEP 3 MEASURES MAY 17 2021
Sat, 15 May 2021 00:00
Participating in free access play carries an increased risk of transmission of Covid 19. All players use the facilities at their own risk and subject to these conditions, which reflect current LTA best practice and Government policy.
Please use the NHS Test and Trace App to check in.
ACCESS TO COURTS
- Do not enter if you, or anyone you have had contact with, have shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
- Arrive changed and ready for play and please sanitise your hands before going on court.
- The Club House is open but please ensure you observe the guidance for use.
- Social tennis for members is on Tues. & Thurs. evenings 6.00-9.00 and Sun. mornings 10.00-12.30. It is not necessary to book.
- Match players must book to attend Match practice on Wednesdays 6.00-9.00 on the Club Website under “Coaching”. Do not attend if you have not booked.
RULES FOR PLAY
- Balls will be provided on the table inside the Club House for Social Play and Match Practice. Please return them to the tins and place them on the table when play finishes. Otherwise players must provide their own balls.
- Nets are at the right height. Do not touch the net, handles or measuring sticks.
- Use a bag for your kit, towel, first aid, full water bottle, alcohol gel/wipes.
HYGIENE & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Keep your distance in accordance with current government guidance, especially while waiting to play.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after play and avoid touching your face.
- No physical contact between players, including no hand shaking.
- Give way to each other in the pathways around the club.
The Committee. May 17 2021.