Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We – JOE AND SCOTT LTD
You/Your/Our – Our clients
At JOE AND SCOTT LTD We require you to reserve Your place on our courses by booking online. Go to our website and follow the booking links.
- Book online at www.joeandscott.tennis
- Call JOE AND SCOTT LTD: 0208 144 3123
- All course bookings are subject to availability.
- All courses are subject to the club rules of the venues we operate in.
- It is Your responsibility to make sure you have the correct membership of the venue the course operates in.
- Bookings are refundable up to 14 days after purchase from JOE AND SCOTT LTD,
- It Your responsibility to check that You have been enrolled for the correct JOE AND SCOTT LTD course and that You are aware of the correct timings of this class.
- Some coaching courses will not run during the school holidays. Clients will be sent a confirmation email with the dates and times of their course, but it is Your responsibility to know the duration of the coaching course.
- You will be required to notify us of any medical conditions for anyone participating on our courses.
- You will require a current email address to confirm bookings.
- We reserve the right to amend any terms and conditions within this document.
You must book and pay in full for the course you wish to attend. Once payment is received unless you are contacted by a member of staff your place is confirmed (if for example a new player signed up to an advanced course we would contact you to discuss)There are three ways to pay for JOE AND SCOTT LTD coaching:
- Online (preferred)
- Paypal invoice
- Bank transfer
Please note: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
· Once registered on one of our coaching courses We can guarantee:
· You are assured of Your place for the duration of the term.
· The same coach will run Your sessions, unless unavoidable.
· The appropriate court space and equipment will be provided.
· The coach will provide a safe learning environment to the best of their ability.
· JOE AND SCOTT LTD will provide any relevant feedback to clients.
· If coaching is cancelled due to bad weather will issue refunds for cancelled classes at the end of the term
· In some instances lessons may be cancelled due to bad weather after the lesson has begun. If less than 30 mins has been completed then a full refund will be issued at the end of the term. If more than 30 mins has been completed no refund will be issued.
· JOE AND SCOTT LTD reserve the right to cancel any session that is under subscribed. If this occurs You will receive a full refund.
· Any session cancelled due to coach unavailability will be refunded at the end of the term
· Coaching will only be cancelled if the weather is deemed to be unsafe
· JOE AND SCOTT LTD will notify you as soon as possible if a coach is unable to attend a session, and no cover can be sorted.
· If you are unable to attend a coaching session you will not be entitled to a refund.
General Over & in Policies:
· JOE AND SCOTT LTD can accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal items whilst on our courses.
· You should wear appropriate tennis or sportswear to coaching sessions.
· Only recognised non marking tennis shoes may be worn at JOE AND SCOTT LTD coaching sessions.
· You are responsible for arriving on time for each coaching session. It is also Your responsibility to be on time for collecting younger players, and communicating any changes in pick up methods to JOE AND SCOTT LTD.
· Any aggressive actions (verbal/physical) towards our coaches, employees or clients will not be tolerated.
· We reserve the right to decline access to anyone who does not comply with our policies. You will have no right to a refund in this case.