Croeso i Penarth Windsor Tennis Coaching
Welcome to the Penarth Windsor Lawn Tennis Club Coaching Website*.
Here you will find information for a range of activities including:
- Squad Coaching - Year-round group sessions for juniors and adults to develop their game in a friendly and sociable environment.
- Holiday Camps - Fun and games for kids in the school break.
- Junior Mornings - Saturday activities for junior members to mix with other groups.
- Padel Tennis - a chance to play this exciting format on our new court.
- Private Coaching - Bespoke 1-1 lessons to top-up your group coaching
- Competition - this is at the heart of everything we do, with Match Weeks embedded in our Squad Coaching programme and a range of internal and open events throughout the year.
*Tennis Squad also run the coaching programme at Penarth Athletic Ground, where many starter courses for juniors and aduls take place.
We run Inclusive Programmes. If you have specific needs please get in touch to discuss how we can help.
About the Club
Welsh Tennis Club of the Year 2015, Penarth Windsor Lawn Tennis Club was founded in 1914 and boasts 9 courts including state of the art artificial clay, LED floodlights, hard courts, a mini tennis court and Padel!
There's plenty to do both on and off the courts with weekly junior/mens/ladies and mixed sessions, over 30 teams, an active social scene and an award-winning tennis coaching team.
We are one of a select number of UK clubs (also the first club in Wales and first outdoor club in the UK) to be named an LTA Youth Recognised Venue as a kitemark for delivering an excellent junior programme that offers both high quality coaching and regular competitive opportunities for young players. We are also one of two LTA 10U Performance Centres within Wales.
For information on membership and other activities, please visit the Club Website.