WE ARE OPEN - INDOORS & OUTDOOR COURTS
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR COURTS WILL BE OPEN ON 3RD MAY 2021 AT 10AM AND DURING CURRENT STAFFED OPENING HOURS - MONDAY TO SUNDAY
PLEASE NOTE: Viewing of sessions/ squads indoors are NOT allowed under current Welsh guidelines. Welsh Government roadmap indicate that this will be reviewed by 17 May 2021
The following activity is allowed from SATURDAY 27th March 2021
- Outdoor courts only
- You can play singles and doubles tennis with one other household (maximum six adults present), doubles pairs should be from the same household.
- One to one coaching can resume (Extended court times for Centre registered coaches)
- All tennis activity must follow the Welsh Government requirement to stay in Wales
- Organised group activities for children U18 can resume with unlimited group numbers.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times and follow good practice around hygiene and hand sanitisation and wear a facemask in public spaces.
- The Centre will be open Monday to Friday for the takeaway cafe, access to courts, using the allocated toilets or accessing First Aid or medical supplies.
The Welsh Government roadmap allows:
- From Monday 26th April
- Organised outdoor adult group activity returns for up to 30 people, this will enable a return to adult group coaching, leagues and competitions within the 30 person limit. This will also enable the return of social doubles at venues, enabling four people from different households to meet and play tennis.
- From Monday 3rd May
- Indoor tennis venues can reopen for all tennis activity.
- Group activity will operate within the following limits – children (under 18) no group size limit (but there must be sufficient space for all participants to maintain 2m social distance at all times) and adults (18+) max group size 15 people including coaches, instructors and officials.
- Court limits indoors are as follows for group activity (please ensure you adhere to LTA player:coach ratios at all times):
- 16 children under 11 per full size court
- 8 people per full size court aged 11 and over.
All participants must maintain 2m social distancing during activity aged 11 years and older indoors, children under 11 should maintain social distancing as much as is practical.
As restrictions ease, please ensure you continue to wear a face mask as appropriate, maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times and practice good hand hygiene to stop the spread of Covid-19.
It has also been confirmed you can travel freely within the UK Common Travel Area Therefore you can play tennis at our venue by crossing the English/Welsh border.
For Welsh COVID Guidance on tennis, please check out the Tennis Wales website
If you would like to be referred to one of our Centre coaches or would just like to practice with our hitters, please call us during opening hours on 01978 265260 or click here for Our Team
Wrexham Tennis Centre Court Booking Link: COURT BOOKINGS