WE ARE OPEN - INDOORS & OUTDOOR COURTS
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR COURTS WILL BE OPEN DURING CURRENT STAFFED OPENING HOURS - MONDAY TO SUNDAY
LTA Youth Start Sessions book here
PLEASE NOTE: Viewing of sessions/ squads indoors are NOT allowed under current Welsh guidelines.
From the 17th May 2021, there should still be no spectators at squads, competitions and events other than parents and people with a caring responsibility
The Welsh Government roadmap allows:
- From Monday 26th April
- Organised outdoor adult group activity returns for up to 30 people, this will enable a return to adult group coaching, leagues and competitions within the 30 person limit. This will also enable the return of social doubles at venues, enabling four people from different households to meet and play tennis.
- From Monday 3rd May
- Indoor tennis venues can reopen for all tennis activity.
- Group activity will operate within the following limits – children (under 18) no group size limit (but there must be sufficient space for all participants to maintain 2m social distance at all times) and adults (18+) max group size 15 people including coaches, instructors and officials.
- Court limits indoors are as follows for group activity (please ensure you adhere to LTA player:coach ratios at all times):
- 16 children under 11 per full size court
- 8 people per full size court aged 11 and over.
- All participants must maintain 2m social distancing during activity aged 11 years and older indoors, children under 11 should maintain social distancing as much as is practical.
- From Monday 17th May
- Adult organised group activity (coaching and competitions) outdoors is subject to a group size limit of 50 people including coaches and officials.
- Adult organised group activity (coaching and competitions) indoors is subject to a group size limit of 30 people including coaches and officials.
- With these increased group sizes please ensure you remain within the court limits for group coaching activity (please ensure you also adhere to LTA player:coach ratios at all times):
- 8 people per full size court aged 11 and over indoors and outdoors;
- 16 children (aged under 11) per full size court indoors.
- All participants must maintain 2m social distancing during activity aged 11 years and older indoors, children under 11 should maintain social distancing as much as practical.
- There should still be no spectators at competitions and events other than parents and people with a caring responsibility.
- The Centre can now open for social activity and indoor hospitality, this is restricted to groups of 6 people from 6 different households (children under 11 are not included in this limit).
- Test, Trace, Protect is compulsory for indoor spaces and hospitality and licensed premises must be table service only.
As restrictions ease, please ensure you continue to wear a face mask as appropriate, maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times and practice good hand hygiene to stop the spread of Covid-19.
It has also been confirmed you can travel freely within the UK Common Travel Area Therefore you can play tennis at our venue by crossing the English/Welsh border.
For Welsh COVID Guidance on tennis, please check out the Tennis Wales website
If you would like to be referred to one of our Centre coaches or would just like to practice with our hitters, please call us during opening hours on 01978 265260 or click here for Our Team
Wrexham Tennis Centre Court Booking Link: COURT BOOKINGS