Duty Manager -Wrexham Tennis Centre, Plas Coch Road, Wrexham LL11
Part-time, Permanent (Hourly rate £10.60)
- Company pension
- Staff Discount’s
- On-site parking
- On -site Training Courses
- Dealing with all general enquiries, either in person, email or by telephone.
- Offering a warm welcome to all visitors to the tennis centre.
- Taking bookings for all tennis related activities including inputting on our club spark system.
- Taking payments and handling all transactions.
- Maintaining reception and surrounding areas to offer a welcoming and attractive environment for all customers.
- Ensuring the Centre is a safe and inclusive place for all.
- Maintain & monitor the centres code of conduct is followed at all times.
Café and bar
- Quality control of food served from the café.
- Preparing and serving food when required.
- Serving food and drinks.
- Undertaking regular cleanliness and hygiene checks and ensuring that the bar, snack area and kitchen are clean and tidy.
- Adhering to the set rules and procedures of the kitchen and maintaining all relevant food and hygiene qualifications.
- Responsible for Health and Safety.
- Responsible for Customer Service.
- Ensuring cleanliness and tidiness of the centre, including communal seating areas, conservatory and other spaces.
- Assisting with court cleaning when necessary.
- Preparing the centre for any major events or functions.
- Regular administrative duties as required.
- Undertaking all necessary duties as part of the opening and closing procedures, including specific cleaning duties and end of day recordings.
- Opening and closing the building in a safe and secure manner.
- Managing centre assistants on duty and assisting them with tasks where required
To apply for the position of Duty Manager, please forward a current and up to date CV to email@example.com