Welcome to Advantage Tennis Ltd
First class coaching and so much more...
Following the latest government and LTA announcements, the tennis club has put some strict guidelines in place to allow us to re-open the courts.
Coaching is limited to private lessons only, 1 player with 1 coach.
You can contact your choice of coach directly from the list below to arrange a day and time for your 45 minute lesson. This allows 15 minutes for you to leave the club before the next lesson starts to minimise any contact with others whilst at the tennis club.
Finally, due to the hardship of the current crisis, the coaching team have agreed to offer 6 lessons for the price of 5 to make it more affordable.
Advantage Tennis is the coaching programme at Hythe Lawn Tennis Club. Nick Skelton leads the team of coaches, assistants & volunteers to deliver squad training and coaching, competitions, individual lessons, fun events at Hythe LTC and lessons at local schools.
‘Our belief is that tennis should be FUN and open to anyone.’
WHAT WE HAVE ON OFFER
- Junior Coaching Programme: Mini Tennis (4-10 years), Juniors (11-18 years)
- Individual and Group Lessons
- Competitions: Fun and LTA events
- Schools: Festivals, After School Clubs, Curriculum Time Coaching
- Adult Coaching: Clinics, Doubles Tactics, Match Practise
- Racquet Restringing: from £18 with Synthetic Gut
- Coaching packages start from only £6 per hour
Advantage Tennis is a Coaching programme for players of all standards wishing to improve their game and have some fun!
You can find our safeguarding and welfare policies and procedures under the 'Contact Us' tab.
Where we teach
Here are the Nick Skelton venues where you can play.
Ashford Prep School
Great Chart, ASHFORD, Kent, TN23 3DJ
The Grove, HYTHE, Kent, CT21 6AX