About Beechwood LTC

About Beechwood LTC

Beechwood Lawn Tennis Club was originally formed as the Earlsdon Tennis Club in 1886, and was later established as Beechwood Lawn Tennis Club on its present site  50 years ago.

 

Beechwood offers 8 floodlit courts in total, 6x artificial grass, 2x hardcourt, plus 2x mini tennis courts. In addition to this we also have a clubhouse with a lounge/bar area and function room.

Close

Choose a Coventry Venue to visit