Welcome to Cranbrook Castle Lawn Tennis & Social Club
1. Monthly Quiz - Thurs. 22nd Aug. 8.30pm. All welcome. £1per person.
2.There will be NO summer camp on Thurs 22nd Aug.
Chris (the coach) is running the tennis camps Mon. 26th and Tues. 27th (NOT Thurs. 29th)
Cost £12 members and £15 for non-members per session.
There will be tuition, fitness, games and fun.
Please tell your family and friends the more the merrier.
Enrol your child, or for more info. contact Chris.
3. Thurs. 29th Aug. 10am - American Tournament. Bring food and stay for lunch.
HALL AVAILBLE FOR HIRE - £30 per hour
🎾CARDIO TENNIS - Tuesdays 7-8pm, £6 members and £7 non-members. For more info. contact JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
For further dates see 'Our Events'
Contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Tues. - 4.30 - junior coaching - - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Tues. - 7pm - social tennis - adults
Thurs. 10am - social tennis - adults
Sat. 9am - junior and adult coaching. Just come along or contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Sun. - 11am - intermediate/advanced social tennis
If you want individual (junior or adult) coaching contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
- We are a friendly tennis club with 5 artificial grass courts, 4 with floodlights, in Ilford, Essex.
- Mini, Junior and Adult tennis coaching is available from fully qualified, licensed LTA coaches. (Sat. mornings and Tues. evenings).
- If your child is a member, parents can join for £45 to play with their children.
- All standards are welcome.
- Social play - Tues. 7pm, Thurs. 10am and Sun. 11am.
- Club members who need swipe cards to access the club see Sue, Trevor or Chris. They cost £2.
- We have men's teams in the Essex Leagues.
- There is an informal quiz once a month .
- A darts team (The Abbots) is based at the club.
If you are interested in joining the Club please contact:-
ADULTS : Membership Secretary Linda Gallant
JUNIORS : Junior Secretary Chris Weekes
How to Find Us
The Club is on the corner of St.Georges Road and Pavillion Road and is easily accessible from the A12 (Eastern Ave), Cranbrook Road and Gants Hill Station (Central Line on the London Underground).
How to find us
Cranbrook Castle Tennis Club St. Georges Road Ilford ILFORD Essex IG1 3PG