Welcome to Cranbrook Castle Lawn Tennis & Social Club
Summer Kids Tennis Camp
Summer Tennis Camps start on Tuesday 24th July from 9.30-12.30. They will run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays through out the summer holidays. £12 per day for members, £15 per day for non members.
There will be tennis tuition, games, fitness, competitions and good fun!!
For more info, contact Juniorsecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Hope to see you there!!
NEW COURSE - We will be running TennisForKids classes which is the perfect introduction to tennis for children aged 4-11. TennisForKids is a 6 week course costing only £25 which includes 6 weeks of classes as well as a Tennis racket and T-shirt
SEE COACHING AREA or contact John on 07863116770
Quiz dates for 2018 - July 19th, Aug. 16th, Sept. 20th, Oct. 18th, Nov. 15th, Dec. 13th.
Green Fair Music Club 2018 (They use the club twice a month) - NEXT one 20th July Entrance fee £5
For further dates see 'Our Events'
Tues.- Cardio tennis - members and non-members welcome.
Contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Tues. - 4.30 - junior coaching - - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Tues. - 7pm - social tennis
Thurs. 10am - social tennis
Sat. 9am - junior and adult coaching. Just come along or contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Sun. 10am - social tennis - all standards
11am - intermediate/advanced social tennis
If you want individual (junior or adult) coaching contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
- We are a friendly tennis club with 5 artificial grass courts, 4 with floodlights, in Ilford, Essex.
- Mini, Junior and Adult tennis coaching is available from fully qualified, licensed LTA coaches. (Sat. mornings and Tues. evenings).
- If your child is a member, parents can join for £45 to play with their children.
- All standards are welcome.
- Social play - Tues. 7pm, Thurs. 10am and Sun. 11am.
- Club members who need swipe cards to access the club see Sue, Trevor or Chris. They cost £2.
- We have men's teams in the Essex Leagues.
- There is an informal quiz once a month (NEXT QUIZ )
- A darts team (The Abbots) is based at the club.
If you are interested in joining the Club please contact:-
ADULTS : Membership Secretary Linda Gallant
JUNIORS : Junior Secretary Chris Weekes
How to Find Us
The Club is on the corner of St.Georges Road and Pavillion Road and is easily accessible from the A12 (Eastern Ave), Cranbrook Road and Gants Hill Station (Central Line on the London Underground).
How to find us
Cranbrook Castle Tennis Club St. Georges Road Ilford ILFORD Essex IG1 3PG