Welcome to Cranbrook Castle Lawn Tennis & Social Club
We will be running TennisForKids classes which is the perfect introduction to tennis for children aged 4-11. TennisForKids is a 6 week course costing only £25 which includes 6 weeks of classes as well as a Tennis racket and T-shirt. Classes will start on Monday 23rd April and run weekly until 28th May
Mondays - Adult coaching 6.30 - 7.30 members £6, non-members
Weds.evenings - 12 - 16year olds coaching.
SEE COACHING AREA or contact John on 07863116770
Quiz dates for 2018 - June 21st?, July 19th, Aug. 16th, Sept. 20th, Oct. 18th, Nov. 15th, Dec. 13th.
Green Fair Music Club 2018 (They use the club twice a month) - NEXT one 1st June Entrance fee £5
SUNDAY 29th April 2pm - American Tournament - tea and cakes
May 17th 7.30 meal at Liugi's.
For further dates see 'Our Events'
Tues.- Cardio tennis - members and non-members welcome.
Contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Tues. - 4.30 - junior coaching - - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
7pm - social tennis
Thurs. 10am - social tennis
Sat. 9am - junior and adult coaching. Just come along or contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
Sun. 10am - social tennis - all standards
11am - intermediate/advanced social tennis
If you want individual (junior or adult) coaching contact - Chris - JuniorSecretary@cranbrookcastle.co.uk
- We are a friendly tennis club with 5 artificial grass courts, 4 with floodlights, in Ilford, Essex.
- Mini, Junior and Adult tennis coaching is available from fully qualified, licensed LTA coaches. (Sat. mornings and Tues. evenings).
- If your child is a member, parents can join for £45 to play with their children.
- All standards are welcome.
- Social play - Tues. 7pm, Thurs. 10am and Sun. 11am.
- Club members who need swipe cards to access the club see Sue, Trevor or Chris. They cost £2.
- We have men's teams in the Essex Leagues.
- There is an informal quiz once a month (NEXT QUIZ )
- A darts team (The Abbots) is based at the club.
If you are interested in joining the Club please contact:-
ADULTS : Membership Secretary Linda Gallant
JUNIORS : Junior Secretary Chris Weekes
How to Find Us
The Club is on the corner of St.Georges Road and Pavillion Road and is easily accessible from the A12 (Eastern Ave), Cranbrook Road and Gants Hill Station (Central Line on the London Underground).
How to find us
Cranbrook Castle Tennis Club St. Georges Road Ilford ILFORD Essex IG1 3PG