We run a number of leagues which provide a great opportunity to meet new people, make new friends and develop competitive edge. Our club leagues are :-
● Open to all members who would like to play some competitive tennis
● Divided into Divisions so provide a good opportunity to find opponents of similar ability
● On-going and work roughly on a three monthly rotation
● Structured for different play and capabilities - Mens, Womens, Doubles and Novices
● Further information and sign-up sheets for leagues can be found in the clubhouse
We typically hold a number of tournaments during the year:-
● Main Club Tournament: Held during the early summer
● Handicapped Tournament: Held late summer. Juniors take part too.
● Veterans’ Tournament: Held during the autumn
● Deidre Blanch Tournament: Held late winter/early spring.
Competitive Match Play
We currently have 7 men’s and 4 ladies’ teams in various leagues against other clubs in Sussex and Surrey. There are about six members in each team. We always welcome new players of club competition standard. To discuss further please contact our Head Coach Nigel on 07432 846652.
Click here to open a new window and visit the LTA website to find competitions - quick link LTA Competitions
See Junior notice board for Leagues and Ladders.
Use the above link to the LTA website for other competitions
We run a number of events during the year, such as
● Parent and child competitions
● Social Doubles events
● Themed fun Doubles competitions
● An Open Day
See the events sections for further information.