Join us to enjoy the benefits of being a member:-
● No additional charges for the use of outdoor courts (small fee applies for the floodlights when used).
● Use of indoor courts at a modest hourly charge. Take a look at our Other Charges page for more information – quick link: Other Charges
● Make court bookings up to one week in advance using our online system
● Come along to our social tennis sessions. No charge when held outside, £5 per session when held inside Take a look at our “Play” page to learn more - quick link - Play
● Take part in club leagues, tournaments and competitions. See “Compete” for more details - quick link - Compete
● A free introductory meeting with our Head Coach who will advise you on all the club has to offer and how to get involved.
● Improve your tennis with coaching. We have a comprehensive group coaching programme with sessions available for players of all levels. Visit the Coaching pages - quick link here: Coaching
► We are always pleased to meet prospective members to chat about our club. Please call us on 07366 933605.
► Visit up to six times as a guest for just £10 per session to meet us and try out our facilities. Please contact us on 07366 933605 to arrange your first introductory session.
► Join now by completing a membership application form and sending it to us. Joining is simple - more details of the joining process can be found on the form. Please click on the links below to download the form(s):-
I) Adult/Over 12 Membership Application
1. Adult Application Form - Microsoft Word Format, to download click here --> Adult Application Form MS Word
2. Adult Application Form- PDF Format, to download click here --> Adult Application Form PDF
II) Under 12
3. Under 12 Application Form - Mircosoft Word Format, to download click here --> Under 12 Application Form MS Word
4. Under 12 Application Form - PDF Format, to download click here --> Under 12 Application Form PDF