Welcome to Great Massingham Tennis and Multi-Sports Club
Great Massingham Tennis
Click on Days and Times for the times and days of Club sessions, Ladies Morning etc.
New Tennis Shelter: It's available for all members to use. If you want the code, please speak to any member of the committee or call Arthur on 01485 520 628
Aegon Awards: Last year the Club won the Norfolk LTA "Club of the Year and Arthur Allen the Award for "Outstanding Achievement". This year Luca Ramasso won a special commendation from Norfolk LTA President for his enthusiastic work with juniors at Saturday Junion Club.
The Facebook page for Great Massingham Tennis is up and running. If you're on Facebook have a look. It's the best way to keep up-to-date with Club news.
Great Massingham Tennis and Multi-sports Club is a thriving, friendly, LTA-registered club in the lovely Norfolk village of Great Massingham. Although the Club encourages five-a-side footballing youngsters and netballing ladies, the main activity of the Club is tennis.
With membership around 210 our two tarmac courts are busy:
- Five teams battling in local leagues;
- Ladies Tennis Mornings with our friendly coach Chris and CAKE!
- Squad practice sessions for league team members and invited optimists;
- A group of Improvers keen on white wine, fish and chips and matches with other clubs;
- A Saturday morning Junior Club with coach, Chris Sanders and an afternoon school Club in the Summer;
- Social tennis ("Club Sessions") on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays with tea, coffee and cake (prospective members please note "cake" and bring £1);
- Coaching programmes for the hopeful, for those who are getting quite good and those who really are not bad at all. And juniors large and small.
If you are new to the area or want to get back into tennis or learn from scratch, or are a decent player, you will be very welcome. Have a look at the programme get in touch or come along to one of the Club Sessions or call Arthur Allen on 01485 520 628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
"A little bit of tennis heaven" says Richard Palmer, Norfolk LTA President. "Inspirational" said Peter Bretherton, when he visited the Club as LTA President. Join us for some heavenly inspiration!
Adult £24; Family £50, Junior £5/£7.50 (at Primary/Secondary School). Membership forms in the ball box on the Upper court.
How to find us
Village Hall, Station Road Great Massingham KING'S LYNN Norfolk PE32 2HU
Great Massingham Tennis and Multi-Sports Club
Village Hall, Station Road