About our club
Harrogate Racquets Club offers first class facilities for badminton, table tennis and tennis. Plus we also offer pickleball and pilates.
Please see below for more details about our facilities, pickball and pilates.
Please see the seperate website tabs for further ifnormation about badminton, table tennis, tennis and coaching.
Grounds and clubhouse
- floodlit off road parking for 16 cars (plus 1 disabled parking space)
- female, male and family changing/shower rooms
- Rijo coffee machine
- water fountain
- licenced bar
- disabled access to the table tennis and badminton halls
- 3x wooden sprung floor badminton courts
- vaulted ceiling
Table Tennis facilities
- 2x match grade table tennis arenas
- alternatively the arena converts to 4/5 tables for coaching/social play
- spectator gallery
- 4x outdoor artifical grass tennis courts
- floodlights on 3 of the 4 courts
- court side benches
Pickleball is a paddleball sport that combines elements of badminton, table tennis and tennis. Our pickleball members meet on a Friday morning between 9.15am and 10.45am and play on our badminton courts.
Christine Chawla Pilates is available to our members in a dedicated upstairs studio at our club. For further information about Christine and her classes please click here.