After the Summer Coaching Term was cancelled, Andy is pleased to announce days & dates for the Autumn Term starting in September. Andy will be starting a week later than usual so that the children can get reaccustomed to school life.
AUTUMN TERM DATES: Friday 11th September to Monday 14th December. There will be no sessions on Monday 26th, Friday 30th & Saturday 31st October due to 1/2 term.
- Red Ball: 5-8 year olds
- Orange Ball: 8-9 year olds
- Green Ball: 10 year olds
- Yellow Ball: 11 + year olds (year 6 & above)
- Junior Club Night: 8 + year olds. This is a Pay & Play weekly session initially running until Oct Half Term but may be extended upon demand. **Please book your space prior to Friday as spaces are limited each week. Players are requested not to turn up without pre-booking**
To book on any of the courses or for more details please email Andy at [email protected]
If booking he will need the following info:
* Childs Name * Age
* Course date & time * Your email address
* Your mobile number * Iver Heath Tennis Club Member: Yes / No
* In the event of an emergency do you give permission for us to administer first aid?
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer which is preffered. Andy will forward you bank details.
Junior Club Night (JNC)
*Spaces need to be pre-booked*
|Friday||5-6.30pm||Ongoing||£10 Pay & Play||£10 Pay & Play|
*Includes floodlight contribution
COVID-19 Info from Andy Fryatt (11/09/20)
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation please be aware of the following when attending any coaching sessions.
1. Please do not attend if you are showing signs of COVID-19 or are feeling ill. More info can be found here
2. Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after each session.
3. I have rackets for players to borrow though ideally please bring your own if you have one, and any rackets borrowed will be sanitized after.
4. The clubhouse is closed until further notice. This means we have no access to toilets or shelter.
5. Remember to bring a drink and dress accordingly to the weather.
6. If you wish to watch your child/children play then please try and do so from the car park to minimise the amout of people on the premises and so that we follow social distancing measures.
7. After each session, the children will leave one at a time. Before each session please can the children wait outside the courts until called in as the entrance/exit can get congested at times.
8. The latest LTA Guidelines can be found here