Here at Kinetic Tennis we offer sessions for all ages and abilities. With our extensive team of coaches we are able to offer a large range of sessions available for all ages and abilities. All of our sessions are able to booked using the timetable below.
We are able to offer a member and non-member price for all of our sessions. If you are interested in becoming a member please visit the individual clubs website for more information.
For our sessions we run relevtant WhatsApp groups, where it is your responsibility to ensure you are in the correct ones. To join them, please visit the relevant clubs website on the coaching page, and they are outline there:
- Almscliffe Tennis Club
- Alwoodley Tennis Club
- Cross Hills Tennis Club
- Pool Tennis Club
- Tranmere Park Tennis Club
Blue - 3-5 yearS
Red - 5-8 years
Orange - 8-10 years
Green - 10-12 years
Yellow - 12+
For more information on which LTA Youth session you should attend please use the following link
If you are finding it hard to book your session please use the following help sheet to help you understand how to use our booking system.
If sessions are going to be cancelled you will be contact either via our WhatsApp groups or messaged directly. However, if you are usure, please use our weather chart to see if the sessions will be on or not.
Once you have booked your session you are obligated to attend / pay for this session unless any of the following circumstances occur.
- We cancel the session due to coach illness, court booking issues or bad weather
- Appropriate notice of 7 days given
- Family emergency which is approprately communicated before the start of the session
- Injury that would prevent safe play of tennis, communicated before the start of the session
If any of these circumstances occur your payment will be creditted back to your account:
- Credits must be used within 3 months
- If credits are not used they will be lost
- Credits can be used on any payment through clubspark
We do not offer a direct refund, and all refunds are through our credit system.
For more information please contact us on: