LITTLE HITTERS SCHOOLS TENNIS
Little Hitters Tennis is delighted to be able to offer after school clubs across Torfaen and we are very excited to continue to develop strong links with the schools in the area and get more children playing tennis.
What we provide:
- Free taster days
- Supporting the PE curriculum
- After school clubs
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
Our After school mini tennis clubs are for children who would like to develop their skills in a smaller group.
All our sessions will follow the LTA lesson structure as follows;
- Pulse raising warm up with dynamic stretching
- Fundamental Skills, Agility, Balance, Co-ordination and Speed
- Main lesson theme - We will cover all the basic shots
- How to score and compete
- Calm down and lesson summary. The coach will check the children have understood the aim of the lesson.
- Appropriate handover to parents and carers at the end of the session
To book your child onto an after school club at your school please look below for current courses and availibility. Please note only children at the school can register for the after school club.