Please note that playing membership rates are 50% of the full annual rate from August 1st onwards and last until 28th February the following year.
There are some great benefits to joining the Club:
- Free use of the six hard courts all year round
- Online court bookings so you can book from home, work or school
- Adult & Junior coaching for all ages and abilities
- Practice wall and free car parking
- Free enter Singles and Mixed Doubles Box Leagues
- Free entry into the Wimbledon Ticket Ballot
- Team Tennis for adults and juniors to compete in
- Social events and Tournaments
- Adult and Junior Club Championships
- Free Club Sessions allowing you to simply turn up and play each week
- Membership discounts for family memberships/same address
Membership rates are in accordance with the different categories of membership and should be paid by BACS/FPS to the SLTC bank account quoting your Surname & Postcode (where space allows):
Sort Code: 20-97-01
Cheques should be made payable to SLTC and forwarded by post to the Treasurer at the club postal address.
A 10% discount is given for members sharing the same home address and from 1st August membership fees are set at a reduced rate of 50% of the annual fee so please amend your payments accordingly.