How to Join the Club
If you are thinking of joining please come and try our relaxed “Club Play”sessions – just turn up (no need to pay) on Tuesday from 10.30 am to noon, Thursdays evenings from 5.00 pm (light permitting) or Sunday mornings from 10.00 am – noon. Or, if you’d rather talk to someone first, please contact The Membership Secretary Membership.email@example.com who will arrange for a committee or club member to meet you and introduce you to other members.
The Barley Tennis Club Committee are committed to helping more people in and around Barley play more often. We are a welcoming and affordable club, set in a stunning location.
- 1 Year, Family Membership = £35 per household (join at any time SEE BELOW TO JOIN ONLINE) OR:
- 1 Year Renewal Family Membership = £30 per household if renewed within 14 days of expiry otherwise the fee will revert to £35 (Members will receive a timely renewal email / payment link).
- 1 Year Junior Membership = £15 (from 12 years to 17 years old inclusive who can't persuade anyone else in the house to play) contact Membership.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the 3 year Family Membership package is no longer available and members who wish to renew will be charged the renewal rate of £30 p/annum if within 14 days of expiry date otherwise the renewal fee will be £35.
Membership Benefits include:
- Free use of the courts (courts must be booked)
- Free weekly social tennis (all year round)
- Online Booking / Cancellation email notification
- Match-Up: find club players to suit your level and availability
- Free use of the club ball machine and balls
- Free British Tennis Membership (BTM worth £25 which has further benefits)
- Free entry in Wimbledon ticket ballot for members age 9yr+ if BTM registered
- Various social events are held throughout the year
To get your British Tennis Membership (BTM) for free go to the LTA website and register your details.
1 Year, Junior (12yrs - 17yrs inclusive)
12 months membership
I year, Junior Membership (12years - 17 years inclusive)
£15.00 in full
1 Year, NEW Membership
12 months membership
1 Year, NEW Membership (per household - all Members living under the same roof). To renew (existing or lapsed members) please contact the Membership Secretary - do not sign up here as you will duplicate your membership - thank you.
£35.00 in full