How to Join the Club
If you are thinking of joining please come and try our relaxed “Club Play” sessions – just turn up (no need to pay) on Thursdays evenings from 5.00 pm (light permitting) or Sunday mornings from 10.30 am – noon. If you’d rather talk to someone first, please contact The Membership Secretary [email protected] who will arrange for a committee or club member to meet you and introduce you to other members.
The Barley Tennis Club Committee are committed to helping more people in and around Barley play more often. We are a welcoming and affordable club, set in a stunning location.
TO JOIN ONLINE SEE BELOW or [email protected]
- 1 Year, Family Membership = First time joining fee is £40 per household (join at any time The renewal fee is £35 per household if renewed within 14 days of expiry otherwise the fee will revert to £40 (Members will receive a timely renewal email / payment link).
- 1 Year Junior Single Membership (12 yrs to 17 yrs inclusive) = First time joining fee is £20. The renewal fee is £15 per child if renewed within 14 days of expiry otherwise the renewal fee will revert to £20. (The main contact will receive a timely renewal email / payment link).
Membership Benefits include:
- Free use of the courts (courts must be booked)
- Free weekly social tennis (all year round)
- Online Booking / Cancellation email notification
- Match-Up: find club players to suit your level and availability
- Free use of the club ball machine and balls
- Free British Tennis Membership (BTM worth £25 which has further benefits)
- Free entry in Wimbledon ticket ballot for members age 9yr+ if BTM registered
- Various social events are held throughout the year
To get your British Tennis Membership (BTM) for free go to the LTA website and register your details.
1 Year Membership
12 months membership
1 Year Membership (per household - all Members living under the same roof). To renew (existing or lapsed members) please contact the Membership Secretary - do not sign up here as you will duplicate your membership - thank you.
£40.00 in full
1 Year, Junior Membership (12yrs - 17yrs inc')
12 months membership
I year, Junior Membership (12years - 17 years inclusive)
£20.00 in full