Training Camps 2018
For intermediate and advanced level Juniors (age 11+) who are playing team tennis and tournaments. The camps will include traning and matchplay based on the four performance factors in tennis: Metal, Physical, Technical and Tactical.
- Time: 2pm - 5pm
- Sign in on arrival in the club club house 15 minutes before the courses starts.
- Members and non members welcome.
- If the weather is deemed unfit for court time we will ue the indoor space for educating our players.
- Please bring: Racket Bag, racket, skipping rope, note pad, drink, snack and most importantly a posative attitude to learning.
Per day: £20
Both days: £30
Booking on a course
Please click below on the relevant course to book your space.
If you need help with how to book online please click here for our Guide, or contact us (see below for details)
|Easter||April 5th & 6th||BOOK NOW|
|Summer 1||August 9th & 10th||BOOK NOW|
|Summer 2||August 23rd & 24th||BOOK NOW|
How to find us
- Our club address is 35 Cockshut tavenue, Beauchief, S87DU.
- We are situated right at the end of a cul-de-sac down a driveway (easy to miss).
Please contact our Head Coach if you require any more information
Pete Ledbetter: 07879 640 613 firstname.lastname@example.org