How to find us
Berkshire County Sports - Tennis
Sonning Lane, Sonning
* The Aims/Vision of the Tennis Club are to
* We are currently raising funds for new courts, floodlights and fencing this September, hopefully. Any donations will be gratefully received and gift aid will apply.
* Berkshire County Sports (BCS) Tennis Club is situated within the grounds of the Berkshire County Sports Club (BCSC) in Sonning. The 32-acre site accommodates numerous grass pitches, tennis and squash courts and a full-size all-weather pitch.
* Before you can use the courts, please go to the membership page for details of the various membership options available including Pay & Play (£10 per hour). Please remember to add all the players to your court booking including guests.
* Members can bring guests to play with them for only £5 per day and to help introduce the great facilities at the Club. For example, the large Club house includes a bar and lounge area, two separate function rooms and changing rooms.
* Once joined, you will be able to book courts on the booking page or via the Booker app. Once you have booked your court and time, you will be sent an email with guidelines to follow and the 4-digit code for the gate. Please remember to leave the courts in a clean and presentable state.
* We play tennis all year round and have teams playing in the Berkshire LTA Leagues, along with social play, friendly Tennis Club tournaments and quiz nights. We are a friendly Tennis Club and new players are welcome of any standard.
* Our coaching program provides the opportunity for adult and junior players to learn how to play the game well with expert tennis tuition.
* Please note the Tennis Club has the following volunteering vacancies:
View the online booking sheet to find your preferred booking slot.
Select your preferred available time and book. You can pay online with most major credit cards. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your booking. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!