Coaching at DTC is open to all ages and abilities, you don’t have to be a member to Join In, All sessions are available for both members and non-members.
Sessions held at DTC range from;
- Tots tennis (under 5’s) and Mini tennis (ages 5–10)
- Junior tennis (11-18) including Club Development Squads, and Tournament Player Squads
- Holiday multi sports camps
- Drop in sessions twice a week, this session is only £6 and is pay as you go, a great start for your child to trying out the club. A tuck shop is opening to get your penny sweets.
- Junior club nights
- One hours free coaching a week for junior members on Monday nights
- Disability tennis
- Adult social play
- Adult coaching sessions
- Mini, Junior and Adult competitions
Throughout term time, coaching is split into tots, Mini Tennis and Junior Squads, Club Development Squads, and Tournament Player Squads. In order to move out of a squad you will need to demonstrate the appropriate standard through improvements in technique, tactical awareness and attitude. We will take into account commitment, number of matches played over the year, results and overall fitness.
Contact our head coach Craig Keeling for more details, 07958938275 or firstname.lastname@example.org