Review and Update you Data and Profile
If you are already a member you can review and update your personal details, consents and profile in your Personal Profile Page
How we use your data
- The data that you provide to us is used solely for the purposes of running the club.
- We will not pass on any of the data that you have provided to us to anybody outside of the tennis club without your explicit consent, unless we informed you when the data is collected.
- Your Phone number/E-Mail address will be used to:
- Provide you with updates and information about activities at the club
- Help organisers of organised sessions that you have signed up to (club sessions are not included) run those sessions.
- Provide contact information for club competitions that you have signed up for.
- Contact details for Junior members will never be publicised unless explicit consent has been provided
- Hold your data for longer than is required for the operation of the Tennis Club.
Data We Hold
We hold the following information about you:
- Date of Birth
- Contact phone numbers
- Contact E-Mail address
- Pertinent health Issues (juniors)
You are responsible for ensuring that we are is informed of any change in contact details as soon as is practical – details are provided on an annual basis when your membership is renewed.
If you believe that the contact data that we hold requires updating during the year, you should log into your profile on the Clubspark website.