- The Club has first-class playing facilities, with five floodlit, all-weather artifical grass courts.
- The court surfaces play extremely well in damp and even full wet conditions and combined with the floodlights it enables tennis to be played throughout the year.
- The club also boasts a practice wall complete with net and bullseye target markings. This is great for warming up on your own and getting the juniors practising.
- The club has a comfortable clubhouse with kitchen, toilets and changing facilities with hot showers.
- There is a television in the living area which is useful for catching the important Wimbledon matches as well as keeping children entertained if they have had enough on the courts.
- Adult members can purchase a key to the clubhouse for £25 from Lynn, the membership secretary- email@example.com
- Floodlight tokens are available at £4 each (gives 1 hour play). These can be purchased from William the matches and tournaments secretary- firstname.lastname@example.org