Welcome to Hythe Lawn Tennis Club
You can book your court time NOW on the court booking page. The courts will reopen on Friday at 09:00 strictly in line with the guidelines set by the Government and the LTA.
The conditions of play are as follows:
- Singles play only.
- Doubles can only be played by four members of the same household.
- No off-court socialising before after play.
- Use your own clearly marked tennis balls. If they stray onto other courts, simply kick the ball back or push it back with a racquet. Please do not pick the balls up.
- Do not change ends.
- Courts can only be booked online, and play is limited to 1 hour.
- You may play not play more than one session per day.
- Court bookings will be staggered with an interim 30 minute gap.
- Nets will be set to the correct height and the winders removed, as will the benches.
- The carpark gate will be opened at 9am and locked again at 9pm when play will cease (no floodlight play) The gate will be left open to prevent you touching it.
- Please enter through the carpark gate and exit through the gate adjacent to the outside toilet. Please follow this one-way system.
- Coaching will be limited to individual sessions and on the designated coaching courts. (1 and 5)
- Should you have an accident the First Aid Box is in the outside toilet. First Aid will be administered by the coaching team, if present, at their discretion.
- Please bring your own full water bottle.
- The outside toilet will be open. The pavilion will remain closed.
- Always ensure the 2-metre social distancing rule is observed.
- Only members who have paid their subscriptions may have use of the courts.
- Members must take responsibility for their own actions and we trust that you will respect the health of other members by following the rules above.
Any infringement of these rules will be enforced by closure of the club.
The situation is changing all the time so please make sure you keep up to date by checking your emails, the website, or our Facebook page.
We want everyone to get back on court as quickly as possible. Please respect others and the club rules and stay within the guidelines. If you are within the vulnerable category, as defined by Public Health England, please adhere to the specific guidelines that apply to you.
COACHING IS LIMITED TO ONE PLAYER AND A COACH ONLY, GO TO ADTENNIS.CO.UK for details on how to book a 45 minute lesson.
At Hythe Lawn tennis Club, we very are proud to provide high quality tennis facilities to our members. We are very active in the community and our club is open to ANYONE who wishes to join.
We have a full tennis programme on offer, including:
- Social play
- Club competitions
- Matches against other clubs
- Coaching for all ages and standards
- Court bookings
- Social events
Join now to start enjoying your tennis today!
Adult rates will be 'pro-rata' for the remainder of the year from November to April. Full costs are:
Trial Membership is just £25 - during this current crisis we have suspended this category as a Trial member is not able to book courts and there is no social tennis - we recommend you try a lesson or two with one of our coaching team by way of trial right now.
Full Adult Member is just £170
Adult joint membership (2 people) £330
Junior membership (11-18 years) is just £18
Mini Tennis (10 and under) membership is just £9
Other categories are available.
Get in touch directly with our Membership Secretary if you need further information Tracy Lee West 07926 982900 email@example.com (Email: Anytime & I will get back to you within 24 hours. Mobile: Mon - Fri between 11am & 3pm)
How to find us
The Grove HYTHE Kent CT21 6AX