How to find us
Free access to the Club in now available using the original gate code with the following provisos:
1. During Peak Times please continue to enter through the Front gate and Exit via the Back gate.
2. In quieter times you will be able to come and go using the Front gate only however you MUST ensure you allow ample space of 1 metre between you and other people and avoid a bottle neck at all times.
Please remember to lock the gates behind you if you are the last people to leave.
You are now also allowed to use 1 set of tennis balls if you wish. Please remember to avoid touching your face and to continue to sanitize your hands before and after play.
TRACK & TRACE at HLTC - With the news advising us that restrictions will be tightened it is more important than ever that we have a full and 100% accurate Track and Trace system in place at the Club. Can we please therefore remind you again of the following:-
1. You may not under any circumstances play unless you have previously booked a court or booked on to a mix-in session.
2. If you book a court you MUST play on that court.
3. If for whatever reason you do not play you MUST cancel the court online as soon as possible.
4. The member who books the court MUST be one of the four (or pair) playing. You cannot book a court for someone else in your name. If there should be cases within our club we will come to you and ask you exactly who you were playing with, unfortunately the Clubspark system does not have the facility to enter the names of all players.
Anyone flouting these rules will be asked to leave. (Please note that the fines in place for clubs and individuals of £3000 per infraction and £1000 per individual are not created by HLTC but by the Government and have been enforced in Kent at several venues and Clubs).
Please check your emails or Facebook for up-to-date information.
Thank you for your continued responsible behaviour at this time. We are not 'back to normal' yet so whilst we appreciate it's tedious it saves lives - maybe yours!
The following guidelines STILL stand:
HLTC Members can log-in & book court time using the 'Court Bookings' Tab above. The Club is Open in accordance with the strict guidelines set by the Government and the LTA.
The conditions of play are as follows:
The situation is changing all the time so please make sure you keep up to date by checking your emails, the Website or our Facebook page.
We want everyone to get back on court as quickly as possible. Please respect others and the Club Rules and stay within the guidelines. If you are within the vulnerable category, as defined by Public Health England, please adhere to the specific guidelines that apply to you.
Coaching is limited to 6 Adult Payers (incl Coach) & 15 Juniors plus Coaches. Go to ADTENNIS.CO.UK for details on how to book a lesson.
At Hythe Lawn Tennis Club, we very are proud to provide high quality tennis facilities to our members. We are very active in the community and our club is open to ANYONE who wishes to join.
Due to the current restrictions our normal Tennis Programme has been reduced and will resume once these restrictions have been lifted to include:
All Membership Fees will be 'pro-rata' from 01 October to 31 March. Annual costs currently are:
Trial Membership is just £25 - during this current crisis we have suspended this category as a Trial member is not able to book courts and there is no social tennis - we recommend you try a lesson or two with one of our coaching team by way of trial right now.
Full Adult Member is just £170
Adult joint membership (2 people) £330
Junior membership (11-18 years) is just £18
Mini Tennis (10 and under) membership is just £9
Other categories are available.
Get in touch directly with our Membership Secretary if you need further information Tracy West [email protected] 07926 982 900 (Email: Anytime & you will receive a response within 24hrs Mobile: Mon - Fri between 11am & 3pm)