1. Following the AGM in October the membership has voted to hold a Ballot regarding the clothing rule. The committee has started work on this ballot and expect this will take place in Late January / February.
2. We are very happy to share the latest news regarding our new Club Captains - Ruth Swann has accepted the role as our Ladies Club Captain and Martin Trayford has accepted the role as our Men's club Captain. Please support them in their roles for LLT club.
Role responsibility for Club Captain:-
* Work with the various team captains
* Communicate with Huntingdon & Peterborough and Peterborough Hard Court league committees
* Represent LLTC at Annual General meeting for the leagues
* Enter annual teams for H&P and PHC league
* Book courts and access balls for home matches
* Update LLTC committee on progress of teams’ performances