Annual season ticket overview
- The Annual season ticket is charged at £35 per year (Adults) and £15 per year (Under 16's and Over 60's).
- The annual season ticket runs for one year from the date you activate your online account.
- The annual season ticket covers two 1 hour per week at no extra charge.
- Annual season tickets will not be part refunded for any reason.
- All players are required to register through the ClubSpark online system and book a court before playing.
Pay and Play overview
- Pay and Play is charged at £8.00 (Adulst) / £4.00 (Under 16's and Over 60's) per hour, per court.
- You must book a court online before you play.
- Players to cancel any unwanted bookings as early as possible. A minimum of 24 hours in advance of your session to receive an automatic refund.
- Annual season ticket players can book up to two hours’ worth of tennis per week.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- We have the right to cancel bookings at our discretion. An email will be sent to the players notifying them.
- We reserve the right to pre-book the courts for coaching, events and maintenance.
- In the event of bad weather or adverse playing conditions pay and play users should cancel bookings at least 24 hours in advance to recieve a refund.
- Courts are strictly for the use of Tennis only
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the courts
- Players should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court
- Any playing of music should be at a controlled level that does not annoy other users of the courts or neighbouring residents and businesses
- Smoking is not permitted on the courts (including e-cigarettes) or the use of chewing gum anywhere in the venue
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use bins provided)
- Players play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in always looking out for themselves and other players
- Please ensure you close the court gate properly when you enter and leave
- No person may coach others for financial gain on any court without our prior approval
- Report any damage to email@example.com
Right to play
- You must book a court online before playing and it is your responsibility to look after your booking pin numbers issued. We will not be able to issue a new pin at short notice
- If someone is playing on the court when you arrive use your booking confirmation as proof or use another court if available. If you have any problems contact us.
Safe to Play guidance
- Players use any of the Park Tennis courts at their own risk
- Check the weather forecast before booking.
- Courts' playability is subject to weather conditions
If you breach any of our guidance or terms, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships, packages and bookings without refund.