The club began life on courts in Haverfield Road. In 1931/32 between 20 and 30 loans were made to the club. Amounts varied between £1 and £7.10 shillings with some members giving in guineas.
By 1936 we had moved to Clay Lake. Indeed, there is a record of a committee meeting being held in the Pavilion on the 16th June of that year.
The whole site was purchased by the club in 1969. This included all courts, car park and the present building. A Squash Club was formed on December 9th 1970, without a home until the courts and joint changing and social areas were built.
The first hard courts became a feature of the club in 1983. Additional hardcourts have been added since, three with floodlights for evening play.
In 2000 three grass courts were replaced with "all weather" acrylic with the help of a Sport England grant, these three courts were refurbished in 2015 to maintain playing facilities as amongst the best in Lincolnshire.