General Booking Rules
- Please cancel any unwanted bookings online (even if at the last minute), to allow others to play. For Pay & Play customers this must be 24 hours in advance of your session to receive an automatic refund, otherwise a refund will only be given at the Council’s discretion.
- The Council reserves the right to cancel bookings, where there is cause, at their discretion. An email will be sent to the member notifying them should this be necessary.
- The Council reserves the right to pre-book the Courts for coaching, events and maintenance
- In the event of bad weather/adverse playing conditions users should inform the Council that play has been cancelled the same day
- Please note that the relevant Surrey Heath Borough Council Park Bylaws apply at each venue.
- Players should comply with the principles of respect and fair play, both on and off the court
- Please ensure you close the court gate properly when you enter and leave the court and help us to keep the courts in a safe condition by reporting any damage or suspicious behaviour to the Council
- Smoking is not permitted on the Courts
- No dogs are permitted on the courts
- Members play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other members at all times
- Please take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use bins provided)
- Courts cannot be booked for any activities other than tennis unless with written consent from the Council
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
- This annual membership allows for a household of up to 5 people to play Tennis in the Park at all four of Surrey Heath Borough Council's park sites; London Road Recreation Ground, Watchetts Recreation Ground, Frimley Green Recreation Ground and Mytchett Recreation Ground. Should more than 5 people wish to be associated with a membership, a second Annual Tennis Pass will be required.
- Your Annual Tennis Pass will be active for one year from the date of purchase. Once players have joined and paid for their membership, this will last a full year and will not be part refunded for any reason.
- Annual Tennis Pass holders will still need to book the tennis courts using the online booking system to ensure availability. To prevent the occurence of courts being booked and and not used, players are capped at a maximum of 2 court bookings per day for a maximum of 2 hours.
- The Annual Tennis Pass is not permitted to be used for the receipt or delivery of professional coaching services (please see the coaching tab for more information).
- Surrey Heath Borough Council reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
Right to Play
You must book a court online before playing. If someone is playing on the Court you have booked when you arrive, please use your booking confirmation as proof where possible or use another Court if necessary. If you encounter any problems please contact us on 01276 707100 during office hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.