RETURN TO CLUB TENNIS - 2nd December 2020
Wed, 02 Dec 2020 00:00
Participating in free access play carries an increased risk of transmission of Covid 19. All players use the facilities at their own risk and subject to these conditions, which reflect current LTA best practice and Government policy.
ACCESS TO COURTS
- Please carry out a pre-attendance self-assessment check before leaving for the Club. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- Do not enter if you, or anyone you have had contact with, have shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last two weeks, are in the most vulnerable categories or advised to shield.
- Arrive changed and ready for play and only enter if you have the means to sanitise your hands.
- The Club House is open to members only for emergency access to toilets and first aid, and to collect balls for Social Play and Match Practice.
- Social tennis for members is on Tues. & Thurs. evenings 6.00-9.00 and Sun. mornings 10.00-12.30 and, for match players only, on Wednesdays, 5.30-9.00. You must book to attend on the Club Website under “Coaching”. This is to keep a record for track and trace purposes and limit attendee numbers as appropriate for each session. Do not attend if you have not booked.
- At all other times, only enter if you have pre-booked using ClubSpark.
- Leave the front gate open unless you are the last to leave.
RULES FOR PLAY
- Balls will be provided on the table inside the Club House for Social Play and Match Practice. Please return them to the tins and place them on the table when play finishes. Otherwise players must provide their own balls.
- Nets are at the right height. Do not touch the net, handles or measuring sticks.
- Use a bag for your kit, towel, first aid, full water bottle, alcohol gel/wipes.
- Do not touch the benches on the courts or place personal belongings on them.
HYGIENE & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Keep your distance in accordance with current government guidance, especially while waiting to play.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after play and avoid touching your face.
- No physical contact between players, including no hand shaking.
- Give way to each other in the pathways around the club.