TENNISCOMETRUE PROGRAMMES POLICY
Programmes “make up”
- If you book the full block of lessons or the remaining lessons from a term and you can't attend some specific day you will be able to make up this lessons in any of the other lessons we are running in the same term or in the following term (the player must be registered for the following term in order to make up a lesson in that term).
- You must notify 24 hours in advance by text message or email when you won't be available to attend a lesson, if a player doesn’t let us know 24 hours in advance, the player wouldn’t make up that lesson.
- One lesson to make up per term.
- You will be able to make up a lesson when spaces are available, once you request a make up lesson, we will confirm to you the availability 24 hours before the lesson starts.
- ”Drop in” and term bookings have preference over the “make up” lessons.
- The cost of a drop in session will include a little additional charge as an admin fee.
- Players registered for the term will have preference over “drop in” bookings.
- To make sure you have a “drop in” space available, you may need to text the coach appointed for this session whiting 1 hour before the lesson starts. Note to book a “drop in” lesson doesn’t assure you a place, in order to don’t masify the lessons.
- To make up a drop in lesson you must follow the same policy than programmes “make up” but you wouldn't need to register for the term.
Bad weather conditions
- The lessons wouldn't be cancelled in advance for bad weather conditions, the decision will be taken at the time of the lessons, players presented at the time of the cancellation will be able to make the session up following the same policy than programmes “make up” Players will still have the option to make up another lesson if they didn’t do so yet. Coaches will be there for the first 15 minutes of the lesson when the lesson is cancelled.
- In case the lesson is cancelled after the lesson starts, players will be able to make it up if the cancellation take place before the first 30 minutes of the lesson subject to the programmes “make up” policy.
- If the lesson is cancelled in advanced due snow or severe storm, we will notify the players and they all will be able to make up that lesson subject to the programmes “make up” policy.
- Players will still have the option to make up another lesson if they didn’t do so yet.
Minimum number of players to run a course
- 4 players