The holidays camp really involves children in the tennis sport, helping them to learn that spending enough time practicing, they can get a great progression, this can be transferred as a value, and used for everything in life.
Our Camps are carefully planned camp designed by top LTA Development coaches and childcare professionals centred around game based learning. Game based learning allows players of all ages and abilities to play the game then work on improving areas of weakness and building areas of strength whilst importantly understanding tactical decision making.
Coronavirus Update: 1st June 2020
Each of our camps include sessions to help develop:
- Coordination, speed, agility, footwork patterns and flexibility
- Technical development of strokes appropriate for the level of the player
- Tactical understanding of options and positioning
- Teamwork through team games and team competitions
If your child loves this sport and very much enjoys practicing it, at these camps they will have superb facilities and a team of professionals at their disposal that will teach them everything they may need to improve their technique and better themselves while having fun playing their favorite sport.
Junior Tennis Camps FAQ
It is important for us that you give Tennis a try, that´s why we follow a Responsible Coaching Policy in all our tennis camps.
- You can join any camp at any time, just paying for the remaining lessons of the course.
- If you are unsure you will be able to commit to the full camp, you still can attend our courses booking one-off lessons -Drop in lessons -
- All equipment provided
- All our coaches are DBS and First Aid checked
Summer 2020 Tennis Camps
Weekly Camp: Tuesday to Friday
* Dates coming soon
3 - 6 years old Tennis Camp
9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
7 - 10 years old Tennis Camp
10:30 - 13:00 p.m.
11 - 16 years old Tennis Camp
10:30 - 13:00 p.m.
* Find your tennis camp in the Searcher below